AudioNames.com is a crowdsourced interactive online name pronunciation website provided by AudioNames, created for all the enthusiasts around the world. We operate a name pronunciation portal in the form of an online information and communication platform with which the users can learn names and their pronunciations and impart their linguistic knowledge.
The relationship between AudioNames and all the users shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. By logging on to AudioNames the user agrees to these Terms. In the registration process, the user expressly accepts the terms and conditions with a click on the confirmation box.
AudioNames offers all its users with open and collaborative service and a pronunciation guide that is created by keeping in mind the interest of learning and with an aim to share the pronunciation. Apart from learning the pronunciation, users here can also send their translation and pronunciation for the names and website content. AudioNames does not act as an intermediary between users or trade between users out with the actual information service provided on the
The AudioNames community shall be subject to the following conditions, which shall be updated from time to time. If the user decides not to accept the conditions, he should not access and/or use the content and/or services offered on the platform.
AudioNames reserves the right to improve, modify or delete, unilaterally and without notice, service and/or content of this platform.
- It is the responsibility of the AudioNames users to publish their accurate data, location, contact information, certificates and other information that may be requested by the platform.
- We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
- AudioNames is responsible for the proper functioning of the platform and the proper development of the services offered by it.
- Responsibility to make proper use of the portal: The user agrees to make appropriate use of the portal and not use it for illegal or at bad faith and legal order activities; cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner, it's suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage, not to mention all those who violate or transgress the honor, personal or family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access the contents or the image of third parties; performing acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content; the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the content making the user, in all cases.
- The user is solely responsible for the contents and files made available on the site, and for this reason is obliged not to publish (or upload) any file (video, audio, text, etc.) that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, unless the legal owner of such rights has granted a license or formal authorization pursuant to the license that governs this platform.
- Use and custody of user name and password. The user agrees to make diligent use of their password and user name and keep them both secret. It is the sole responsibility of the users to maintain the confidentiality of their password, thus assuming any damages and/or expenses of any kind arising from the breach of this obligation or disclosure of passwords and misuse as a consequence of the breach of its duty of care, which could affect the third party.
- In addition, if the user deems it convenient they have the possibility to inform AudioNames about those users who they think may be violating these above-mentioned conditions. After confirming the veracity of these allegations it has the right, as established in the preceding paragraphs, to delete/cancel the contents and/or users reported.
- Communications and notifications: All communications and notifications made will be considered effective for all purposes when made via email to the e-mail provided by the User. The User expressly acknowledges that such data has been supplied by them and is accurate.
- Unsubscribing from the AudioNames platform: If any of the users wish to unsubscribe from the platform this can be done in the corresponding sections. In this case, the User's profile will be deleted although their uploaded contents and contributions will remain.
The users retains all the pronunciations and translations that they upload, share or publish to their profile granting AudioNames a permanent, non-exclusive and free worldwide license which allows it to reproduce, distribute, and publicly communicate them, with the possibility of granting them to third parties; as well as to adding information and transforming them in order to adapt them to the technical needs of the platform.
All the intellectual property rights of this database, as well as all trademarks, trade names or any other distinguishing marks, are the property of AudioNames or their rightful owners, all rights over them being reserved.
The full responsibility in determining the specific content and services to which minors have access corresponds to the adults who are in charge of those minors. Access and use of the portal to minors are prohibited.
The full responsibility in determining the specific content and services to which minors have access corresponds to the adults who are in charge of those minors. Access and use of the portal to minors are prohibited. The platform has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, AudioNames is authorized to terminate or suspend the platform at any time. Where reasonably possible, AudioNames will advise about the termination or suspension of the platform.
AudioNames respects the user's privacy and complies with all applicable data protection regulations. Also, H2P does not share its users' personal information with third parties unless the user gave prior explicit consent or there exists a legal obligation to forward information. If the user has given consent, he/she can then revoke it at any time for future effect with a simple message (e-mail, fax, letter).
Last updated: March 13, 2020